COVID-19-Due to recent events of the pandemic we are taking the situation serious to reduce the spread in our community & in our salon setting.
With doing so we have implemented the following policies that will be enforced for all service providers and clients alike. These are nonnegotiable policies that have been put into place and suggested highly by our State Board & CDC guidelines.
1. A mask must be worn by all for the duration of the appointment. If a client presents themselves without one, we will have them for purchase. If client refuses to wear one, we will be at liberty to refuse the service as it is of our utmost importance to maintain these measures for the safety of all in our atmosphere. (If there is a medical concern as to why the mask cannot be worn please call the salon and speak with the owner to see what can be done to accommodate your service).
2. Any client who is or has been ill in the past 14 days may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
3. Clients must arrive to their appointments promptly on time and alone. We suggest bringing as few belongings as necessary. Upon entry to the salon all clients will be asked to wash their hands. The staff will be accommodating all of your needs in the salon so we ask that you remain in your chairs until instructed otherwise and we will retrieve items such as product orders for you. Those who select to have contactless checkout can do so from the comfort of their chairs.
4. If ratios set by our state board are exceeding the limit, a client may be asked to wait in their car until their service provider is ready for the appointment.
5. Cancellations. As our times frames and occupancy limits have been decreased we will be strongly be enforcing our cancellation policy by requiring all appointments to be held with a credit card. We want to be sure that our time is being used wisely and not taken for granted.
Children- We love children, but for their safety & the comfort of the other salon guests, we will no longer be offering services to any child under 10. Due to the unsafe nature of the salon environment- it is not conducive to children being present. Any adult client showing up with any child under 10 will be asked to make arrangements to have the child picked up or be asked to reschedule their service. We will not begin any service while the child is present. Children under 10 may not be present even under the supervision of another adult. We appreciate all your cooperation on this sensitive subject.
Groupons- All Groupon Deals are for NEW CLIENTS ONLY. Any returning Groupon guest will be asked to gift the deal to a friend or family member or call Groupon to receive any refund as they handle all refunds on their end.
Cancellation Policy- We kindly request that you cancel or reschedule any appointment 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a $25 cancellation fee per scheduled service. The fee will be invoiced to you and will be required to be paid prior to rescheduling your services.
Late Arrivals- Late arrival for any appointment may result in an abbreviation to your service, although appointments cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals. Any client arriving 5 minutes after their scheduled time will incur a $10 late fee charge. Any client arriving 15 minutes late may be required to reschedule at the discretion of the performing stylist. Late arrivals should expect to be charged the late fee in addition to the full scheduled service price.
Belongings- We ask that any and all valuables be kept at home. Under no circumstance will the salon be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
Services- All services are performed at the discretion of the performing stylist after a proper consultation has been performed. Any and all services can be refused at the discretion of the stylist. Each service will be performed to the best of the ability of the performing stylist. Each client receiving service releases the salon & stylist of any and all liability related to unwanted or damaged outcomes.
Allergies- Any client with the concern of an allergic reaction to any chemical or non-chemical product has the right and opportunity to have a patch test performed up to 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment. Failure to do so and following through with their scheduled service releases the salon of any liability in such event of a reaction. Salon also reserves the right to change products at any given time without notice to clients.
Payment- Payment is due at the time of service. NO EXCEPTION. We accept cash, credit and/or debit cards. NO CHECKS!